Reviews of books, movies, and more
On April 16th, I was delighted to learn that A Novel Place had nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! Since it was the day before my birthday, this was a wonderful surprise.
The Liebster Blog Award system works like this: you nominate 5 blogs that you really enjoy reading that have less than 200 followers. This award helps them gain a little more recognition. If you’re nominated, you pass it on by nominating a few blogs that you yourself love.
So here we go: I’ll share some great blogs I follow. I’m not sure how many followers some of these blogs have, so if I underestimated your readership, I apologize – you’re on this list first and foremost because I love your blog
1. Beverly Farr – lovely blog about period romance movie/books and classic movies. She’s also written several e-books of her own.
2. Lyss – fun blog about various books, movies, pop culture, etc.
3. bookwormblabber – well-organized blog with helpful, concise reviews of YA books
4. Miss Print – a blogger with an impressive number of YA book reviews
5. stephaniedoig – interesting blog with YA book reviews and more
Be sure to check them out!
I’ve really enjoyed blogging these past few months and I’ll have some new reviews up soon! Thanks for reading!